1. You want to dress up like a Sailor Scout
2. You name your cats Luna and Artemis.
3. You make your own variants on their attacks, "Dish
Cleaning Activation!... Palmolive Bubble Blast!".
4. You get invited to a wedding and think "Oh, cool, I get
to dress like Tuxedo Mask.".
5. You start thinking it's strange that your grandfather is
more than three feet tall.
6. You tear apart a perfectly good floppy disk, just so you
can throw the little round disk inside, around the room,
while yelling "Moon Tiara Magic!".
7. You're working with Lotus 1-2-3 and just before hitting
the enter key you shout "Spreadsheet Calculating
8. You buy a lathe purely for the purpose of making a
quality moon wand.
9. You ask the people at Jergens' Jewelers for the Silver
10. During a thunderstorm you keep shouting "Jupiter Thunder
11. You start taking the scouts into account while drawing
up your plans for world domination.
12. While in chemistry class you decide to design safety
goggles that look just like Darian's mask.
13. While watching a videotape, when it gets to a
commercial, you yell "Fast Forward Activation!"
14. You have long arduous debates about whether or not there
is a Sailor Scout for that possible tenth planet, Khyron.
15. While having dinner at an Italian restaurant, you think
you see Serena, out of the corner of your eye. After
checking, it turns out it was just a waiter carrying a plate
of spaghetti and meatballs.
16. The electricity goes out, you light a match and shout
"Mars Fire Ignite!"
17. You get one of those little bubble toys and blow bubbles
at people while shouting "Mercury Bubbles Blast!"
18. Seeing a thermometer freaks you out! Because it has
mercury in it, and you can't stop thinking that it's Amy's
19. You spend hours scrutinizing your forehead to see if you
might have a Moon symbol on it.
20. Your dream wedding dress looks exactly like the Moon
21. Even your parrot knows the theme song by heart.
22. You own 2 VCR's. Just in case one fails during taping of
23. You do Sailor Scout poses to warm up for your aerobics
24. You have an official Sailor Moon pillow, and you're 26
25. You buy a new ZIP disk drive, just so you have a place
to store all of the Sailor Moon pictures and sound clips you
26. You spend evenings at your local Mensa group, seeking a
girl named Amy.
27. Everyone looks at you for yelling "Mars.. fire..
Ignite!" right before the artificial volcano erupts at the
Mirage hotel in Las Vegas.
28. You strap an antenna to your head and stand outside
during thunderstorms with your arms crossed over your head,
hoping to be struck by lightning.
29. You try and shut people up by blessing a Post-It and
sticking it to their head.
30. You set up a .wav file to play Serena's transformation
music whenever your computer reboots.
31. You run around screaming "Moon Healing Activation!" for
no reason at all.
32. Everytime a new establishment opens near you, you get
suspicious and wonder if its a trick of the Negaverse.
33. You take a look at your life... and decide you should be
more like Serena.
34. You go down to your local arcade to attempt to contact
35. You sing the theme song in the shower.
36. Your day starts with you glued to the screen for thirty
minutes shouting obscenities at the villains. And anyone who
dares to disturb your viewing gets bubbles blown in their
37. On weekends you watch two episodes from previous weeks
to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
38. A while back you were found in a thunderstorm wearing an
aluminum hat jumping up and down and shouting "Jupiter
Thunder Clap Zap!".
39. You carry a hard-plastic rose in your jacket... just in
40. Your friends start talking about something boring like
Melrose Place, you start to think: "What would Zoycite do in
41. No one is looking, you sit down in front of the
fireplace and attempt to ask the spirits some questions.
42. You get a crescent moon tattooed on your forehead.
43. You are depressed that your cat has never started
talking and offered you mystical powers.
44. In even a minor crisis, you hear that Tuxedo-mask guitar
45. 'Sailor Says' has changed the way that you live your
life. You now :
a) Eat your vegetables every day.
b) Help your parents around the house... though you moved
out 8 years ago.
c) Keep a positive self-opinion like Sailor V.
d) Plant a tree every time you see the environmental
e) Work as hard academically as physically so that you can
be more like Sailor Mercury.
46. You can't seem to ever get the theme song out of your
head (even in your dreams).
47. You almost got fired cause your boss came by while you
were writing a 15 page post to alt.fan.sailor-moon.
48. You aspire to be Tuxedo Mask but end up being Tuxedo
49. You see too many similarities between you and Serena.
50. You start talking like a valley girl for no particular
51. You shout "Mercury! Calculus! Integration!" in math
52. You turn on the Cartoon Network to see Popeye the Sailor
Scout. (hmmm... how would that go? *sing* "I'm Popeye the
53. You wish you were a 14 year old in Tokyo, going to
Crossroads Junior High School.
54. You can't eat Spaghetti and Meatballs, without breaking
55. While using your word processor, you shout "Spell
Checking Activation!" or "File Saving Power!".
56. You nickname your computer Amy.
57. You take an old doorknob and pretend it's your very own
Imperium Silver Crystal.
58. You are hungry, and you wish Lita could come over to
your place and cook for you.
59. You petition your local school board to introduce
60. You only get 31 points on your test, but you feel good
because you have 1 point more than Serena got.
61. Your parents say 'go get a job', and you think, "okay,
I'll be a Sailor Scout, or maybe I'll work in an arcade..."
62. You are looking for a date, but are only interested in
girls who have long blonde hair and always wear a red ribbon
63. For no good reason, you run around giving speeches,
followed by silly gestures and ending with, "In the name of
the moon, I shall punish you!".
64. Your two big thrills during the day are watching Sailor
Moon and reading the alt.fan.sailor-moon newsgroup.
65. You sit in class and wish that you could be at home
playing with your Sailor Moon dolls.
66. You are stuck on school homework, and you wish you had
Amy's phone number or Email address.
67. You feel embarrassed, you picture yourself with a
"teardrop" on the back of your head.
68. You watch copies of Sailor Moon over and over and
69. You make a tape of the Sailor Moon songs and listen to
them on the way to school AND cry during 'My Only Love' and
cheer at the end of 'Carry On', out loud on the bus!
70. Your notebooks have more Sailor Moon doodles than notes!
71. Your friend who is ALSO a Sailor Moon freak says, "I
think YOU've been watching too much Sailor Moon!".
72. You're dissecting cats in Anatomy class and you can't
stop thinking of Luna and Artemis.
73. You pretend that your sick just so you can stay home
from school and watch Sailor Moon.
74. You tie a small penlight to your index finger and shout
"Venus Crescent Beam Smash".
75. You buy a copy of every show ever made of Sailor Moon,
quit your job, and decide that your new makeshift 24-hour
Sailor Moon channel is all that you need to live.
76. You start wondering if Sailor Moon might be for real,
and you go to the library to research facts about the moon
and try to prove to yourself that there might have once
really been life on the moon.
77. You get into a fist fight, but before your first swing
you take the time to say..."In the name of the Moon, I will
78. You're eating M&Ms and you associate each color with a
different character from the show. Yellow = SailorMoon; Red
= SailorMars; Blue = SailorMercury; Orange = SailorVenus;
Green = SailorJupiter; Brown = Tuxedo Mask -And once you're
down to your last six, you eat them in the order that they
died in "Day of Destiny"
79. You kidnap your neighbors black cat, and paint a
crescent moon symbol on its forehead.
80. You think that, with practice, you too will be able to
jump 18 feet into the air.
81. You cut five inches off your (already) mini skirt, just
so you can dress more like the Sailor Scouts.
82. You can't pick up a rose without having the temptation
to throw it at someone.
83. You get caught in Wal-Mart buying Sailor Moon dolls, and
make up some lame excuse like, "It's for my little
84. You sell everything you have, and move to Japan. In
hopes of finding the Sailor Scouts.
85. Someone tells you, "You act, look, or sound, just like
Sailor Moon". AND you take it as a Compliment!
86. Your girlfriend thinks you like Sailor Moon more than
87. Your girlfriend thinks you like Sailor Moon more than
her. AND SHE's RIGHT!
88. You steal hairbands from your sister and throw them at
people while yelling "Moon Tiara Magic!"
89. You are attacked by an intruder while sitting at your
computer, so you grab your mousepad and throw it at him
while yelling "Moon Mousepad Magic!".
90. You develop a sudden attraction to girls with blue hair.
91. You set your house on fire, in hopes that the spirits
will talk to you.
92. You see your mom, who looks exhausted, and wonder if her
energy has been drained.
93. You get the reference to all of these.
94. You make a "You Know You Watch Too Much Sailor Moon
When..." web page!
95. You've been watching too much Sailor Moon??? There's no
such thing as watching too much Sailor Moon!!!
96. You hang upside-down from your feet, in an attempt to
stretch your legs. So you can look more like Sailor Jupiter.
97. You'd rather watch a repeat episode of 'Sailor Moon',
than watch a new episode of 'Friends'.
98. You consider having plastic surgery done, so you can
look more like Raye. (note: This only applies to Michael
99. You can sing along to the Japanese theme song, and you
don't even know Japanese!
100. You are reading this web page!
101. You have come back to read this web page more than
102. You dress in blue, dye your hair blue, and wear blue
contacts, just to be as cute & cool as Amy.
103. You submit a request to the people in charge of the
local bell tower that it should play Alan's flute song as
part of it's noon repertoire.
104. You use Sailor Moon posters as your wall paper in your
105. You call up every toy store in town, asking if they
have a floating Luna ball.
106. Just before a test you stand up, point at the test
paper and shout, "On behalf of the moon, I will take this
107. You like Sailor Mercury so much, you've stopped taking
showers and now only take bubble baths.
108. You voluntarily go around calling yourself "Muffin".
109. You decide where to go for vacation, based on whether
or not they might sell Sailor Moon merchandise there.
110. You carry around a bunny backpack.
111. You can get up at 5:30 am to watch Sailor Moon, but
can't get to a 1:00pm class on time.
112. You grab a car key and start yelling at it to take you
back to the time of the moon kingdom.
113. You cut your hair short and dye it blue, in hopes that
it will make you smarter.
114. You start thinking of which one of your friends is most
like one of the Sailor Scouts.
115. You start saying "Sail..." and your friends roll their
eyes, thinking 'not again!'. Even though you *could've* been
about to say something like: "Sailing sounds like something
that I might like to do sometime."
116. As you are writing down the word "determination" you
realize that Mina's name is hidden inside it.
117. Instead of liking Fridays (like everyone else) because
the week is finally over. You hate them! Because it means no
Sailor Moon for TWO WHOLE DAYS!
118. You change your DOS prompt to read "C:\>Type here,
119. You get personalized license plates that say something
like "SLR MOON", "SLR MARS", "TUX MASK".
120. You try to suppress "bad" emotions so that you don't
help out the negaverse.
121. You look up at the night sky and see the moon, and you
can't help but think of Serena.
122. You see a blue Mercury(car) driving down the street and
wonder if Amy could have designed it.
123. You try to picture what married life will be like with
your fiance, but all you can imagine is what life would be
like married to Serena.
124. You try to convince your Internet System Administrator,
that your email address should be changed to "email@example.com".
125. One morning when you don't want to go to school so
early, you go outside and yell "Mercury Bubbles Blast!". In
hopes that the ensuing fog will cause a two hour delay.
126. You take classes to learn Japanese, just so you can
watch the original Japanese episodes of Sailor Moon.
127. Your friends and family ask you to see a psychiatrist,
to talk about your Sailor Moon 'fascination'.
128. You wish that you were an anime character, so that you
could meet the Sailor Scouts face to face.
129. You go out and buy a black cat and name it Luna.
130. You celebrate the Scout's birthdays.
131. You suddenly become suspicious of any store offering
huge discounts, believing it to be a Negaverse trap.
132. While in Astronomy class, you are asked "What are the
two closest planets to the sun?". And without hesitation you
answer... "Amy and Mina".
133. You start to think about... anything. And it always
seems to turn into something to do with Sailor Moon.
134. You try to diagram the scouts' speeches in English
135. You refuse to join an exercise club for fear that
Jadeite might actually be behind it.
136. It's the only reason you get up in the morning!
137. You constantly pester your boyfriend to where a Tuxedo.
So you can fantasize he's actually Tuxedo Mask.
138. While watching a concert, you suspect all the flute
players are aliens summoning cardians.
139. You nearly break down and cry, when your alarm doesn't
go off, and you miss an episode of Sailor Moon.
140. You've actually done some of these!
141. You hang your Sailor Moon doll from your cars rearview
142. You only have muffins for breakfast.
143. Everytime you write a 4, it ends up looking like Lita's
144. While playing a card game, you suddenly throw down a
card and say "Cardian King of Spades, come forth!"
145. The Sailor Moon FAQ is your bible.
146. Your e-mails 'signature' file quotes Sailor Moon
147. To get a boyfriend, you try pointing your finger at him
and saying "Venus Love Chain Encircle".
148. Your laughter begins to sound just like Serena's in
'Sailor Moon Says'.
149. In crowded places you start to sing the Sailor Moon
theme song, in hopes of finding a fellow Moonie in the
150. You know what a "Moonie" is.
151. You ARE a Moonie!
152. You are constantly trying to recruit people into
watching Sailor Moon.
153. You start to act like Serena -always late for school,
never doing homework, crying all the time.
154. You collect all of the Sailor Moon trading cards.
155. You print out this whole "You Know You Watch Too Much
Sailor Moon When" page, to show it to your friends...
156. You plan on naming your first child "Serena".
157. You spend hours watching Sailor Moon, frame by frame.
In an attempt to learn all of Sailor Moons hand movements.
158. You talk and the words don't synchronize with your
159. You plant a rose garden, in hopes of attracting Tuxedo
160. You actually *wake up* when your (oh-so captivating)
chemistry teacher starts talking about Uranium, Neptunium,
and Plutonium and how they were named after the respective
161. You sign the online petition to keep Sailor Moon on the
162. You sit down and write a hand written letter, to help
keep Sailor Moon on the air.
163. You've developed Serena's "Sloth-like sleeping habits",
and are proud of it.
164. You would rather have the Silver Imperium Crystal, than
all the diamonds in the world.
165. You apply for a job as a writer in Japan because a
couple of people liked your Sailor Moon fan-fiction story.
166. You lose sleep over whether or not Serena and Darian
are going to get back together.
167. You see a Ferrari and wonder if it's Neflyte driving.
168. You're in the summer Olympics as a discus thrower, and
your secret weapon is... saying "Moon Tiara Magic!" as you
make your throw.
169. You suggest Sailor Moon to be the theme for your next
170. You wear red star earrings, just like Rayes.
171. That guy you can't stand suddenly becomes irresistible
all of a sudden just because he called you "Meatball head".
172. You can't remember what the acronyms "ASAP" and "RIP"
stand for but when you see "YKYWTMSMW" for the very first
time, you say without thinking "Oh... You Know You Watch Too
Much Sailor Moon When!"
173. You start calling a girl you like "Meatball head",
saying things like "Are you stupid or just plain lazy?" or
"I'm not worried, I know your gonna fail" because you KNOW
this is the way to win her heart.
174. You purposely don't study for your math final because
now that you've put Nephlyte's 'evil' power symbol on your
calculator, you KNOW you're gonna kick some serious
mathematical butt! (consequences, schmonsequences)
175. You overhear someone talking and think they're saying
"Sailor Moon" every third word.
176. You try to grow a Doom tree.
177. You spend hours looking at the moon, through your
telescope, looking for the ruins of the Moon Kingdom.
178. Whenever your friends need help, all you do is stand
there, shout out Tuxedo Mask's/Moonlight Knight's
inspirational speeches and then leave.
179. When shopping for clothes, you ask yourself "Now what
would Darian wear?".
180. You shell out seven bucks for a poster of the solar
system because it has the symbols for all the planets on it.
181. You throw a party and only serve hot cocoa,
squid-on-a-stick, donuts, meatballs, vanilla-prune shakes,
curry, muffins and weight gain bars.
182. You read the above line and say to yourself "Oh you
forgot..." and without thinking, proceed to fire off 20 more
food items which I forgot to mention.
183. You are known in school as "The Sailor Moon Weirdo".
184. You make your own Sailor Moon web site.
185. You do extensive research on the aerodynamics of a
186. You actually begin to like Molly's and Catsy's voices.
187. You grab every pen you come across, hold it up in the
air, and shout "Disguise Power! Turn me into a beautiful
188. You keep calling Nintendo, asking when they are going
to release the "Sailor V" video game.
189. Your choir teacher says "Now give me lots of energy"
and you can't get over the thought that he might be from the
190. You can fit Sailor Moon into ANY conversation.
191. You have dreams about Sailor Moon.
192. You can name any episode title from the number or
193. You have every episode on tape.
194. You carry around a mini tape recorder and play Tuxedo
Mask's theme music whenever you enter a room.
195. You check the yellow pages, looking for the local
196. Your Mother is constantly threatening to break your
Sailor Moon CD because you play it too much.
197. You join the navy just so you can dress like a Sailor.
198. Before booting up your computer you say, "Moon computer
199. You have to move to another city, and your main concern
is, 'Will the local TV stations play Sailor Moon?!'.
200. While driving a car, everytime you turn on the
headlights, you shout "Venus Crescent Beam Smash!".
201. You single handedly try to bring all the Sailor Moon
fans at your school together, to form a Save Our Sailors
letter writing campaign.
202. You spend more money on Sailor Moon merchandise, than
you do on food.
203. Everytime you hear Aerosmith's song "Dude looks like a
lady" you can't help but think of Zoycite.
204. You are afraid that your math teacher is draining your
energy, because you always get so tired in math class.
205. You can name off all of the Sailor Scouts, but you
can't name the last 4 US presidents.
206. While reading Shakespeare's 'King Lear' in English
class, you see the line "It is the stars. The stars above us
govern our condition." And you wonder how Shakespeare knew
207. You want to join the Shinto religion, in hopes that
you'll be able to 'read fire', like Raye.
208. You try to talk your girlfriend into letting her hair
grow 5 feet long, and doing it up in 'Serena style'.
209. You are a Master of Sailor Moon Trivia.
210. You talk to your cats, and you think they talk back.
211. On a hot day, you go outside and shout "Mercury Ice
212. You're watching a lunar eclipse, and you are worried
that Serena might loose her powers.
213. You try training your cat to do somersaults. In hopes
of getting a magical item.
214. You get really excited that one of your YKYWTMSMWs made
it onto this list.
215. You draw spirals on the lenses of your glasses, in
hopes it will make you smarter.
216. While purchasing Sailor Moon items the sales-clerk asks
"Oh, Is this for you're little sister?" and all you can do
is stare blankly as if you didn't understand the question.
217. You try to figure out how to tell friends and family
that the name you gave your white colored cat just isn't
cutting it after several years and you are changing it to
218. You get a big static shock from your TV-set. And you
are convinced it's Sailor Jupiter trying to get out!
219. Your parents tell you that you can't watch Sailor Moon
anymore because you are obsessed with it.
220. You really wish that you had one of the Sailor Scouts
powers so you can scare off the bully at school.
221. You have been called to the school counseling office
and they ask you if you are really stressed out, cause you
have been known to scream Sailor Moon sayings at people when
you are mad.
222. Your favorite candy bar is the Mars Bar
223. You really want a Tiara so you can look like Sailor
224. You would actually wear a Tiara in public.
225. Someone calls you a Sailor Moon Freak, and you take it
as a compliment.
226. You use this YKYWTMSMW web page as a check list. To see
just how much of a Sailor Moon Freak you are.
227. You have a chart on your wall showing how many people
you have converted into Sailor Moon fans.
228. You decide that if Sailor Moon goes off the air you
will move to Japan.
229. You have Sailor Moon sheets on your bed.
230. Instead of yelling obscenities, when you are mad at
someone. You call them "Spore!" or "Fungus!".
231. You talk to video games at your local arcade. Trying to
make them believe you're really Luna. i.e.: "This is Luna.
Password: Kitty stalks by moonlight."
232. You take it upon yourself to create a Sailor Moon board
233. You play with dolls of the Sailor Scouts.
234. You start renaming all of your friends after different
Sailor Moon characters, whether they like it or not.
235. The only reason you go on-line, is to view Sailor Moon
236. You wear a Moon Princess dress to your prom.
237. You wear a cape, top-hat, and carry a rose to your
238. You can play Alan's flute music on your own flute.
239. You dream of Darian, instead of your boyfriend.
240. You dream about one of the Scouts, instead of your
241. You attempt to 'transform', whenever someone picks on
242. You try to put out fires by yelling "Mercury Ice
243. You go to school dressed like a Sailor Scout. But are
sent home because you look too: a) silly b) sexy 3) psycho
4) all of the above.
244. You can quote Serena's entire speech to Molly about how
evil Maxfield Stanton is...in one breath. And often do…
shamelessly in public places.
245. You throw birthday parties for each Sailor Scout.
246. You sit in Trig class and write Sailor Moon fanfiction
stories instead of learning about the Law of Sines.
247. Whenever you turn on a light, you shout
248. You get angry because your YKYWTMSMW contribution
didn't get posted on this page.
249. Someone calls you meatball head and you take it as a
250. You learn to carve so you can make your own Moon Wand.
251. You learn to cut glass so you can make an Emperial Moon
Crystal to put on your Moon Wand.
252. You use your Moon Wand to try to heal anyone in your
class you think might have been turned evil by the
253. You plan on trying to become an astronaut. Just so you
can travel to the moon and search for the ruins of the Moon
254. You have made a shrine to one of the Scouts.
255. When in French class, you hear someone say the French
word for March, which is Mars. And you lift your head up for
a moment, but then go back to sleep, disappointed that Raye
wasn't really the topic.
256. You start calling good looking guys "hunkmiesters".
257. You can't figure out why the roses you just bought,
won't stick in the wall when you throw them.
258. There's no Sailor Moon video game in your local arcade,
so instead you play 'Street Fighter Alpha 2' using the
character 'Sakura' so you can pretend she's Sailor Moon.
259. Instead of getting Sailor Moon withdraw symptoms on
just the weekends, you get them on weekdays too. They start
about 1 hour after you finish watching the days episode.
260. You fail a test at school because you can't concentrate
on anything except Sailor Moon, and you don't even care
because it makes you more like Serena.
261. You call (818)785-0791 and join that kinda-lame Sailor
Moon Fan Club, just so you can tell everyone that you are a
member of the club and they aren't.
262. You are dishing out Lots of Money, to get subtitled
episodes of Sailor Moon.
263. You see a Trix cereal commercial and your first thought
is "The lemonney lemons look like crescent moons."
264. It no longer bothers you that you are 20 years older
than the Sailor Moon target audience.
265. You make up your own episodes and watch them in your
266. Once every week, you do a search for "Sailor Moon" on
one of the net search engines. Just to keep up on the
constantly growing number of Sailor Moon web sites.
267. You are extremely jealous of anyone who is lucky enough
to be named, Darian, Serena, Ray, Amy, Mina, or Lita.
268. On a bad hair day, you grab a pen and shout "Disguise
Power! Make my hair short and stylish!". Who needs a salon,
when you have the pen?
269. If the power goes out, you sit and pray that it will
come back on in time for your VCR to tape Sailor Moon.
270. You are banned from Toys R Us for coming in every day
and asking when the Sailor Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus dolls
are coming in.
271. You have to pay for extra disk space on your server to
accommodate your Sailor Moon web site.
272. You've decided not to go to the college that gave you a
scholarship, because they don't teach Japanese there.
273. You decide there has to be a way to get to a parallel
universe where Sailor Moon exists and you're going to be the
one to find it!
274. You force the guy at Blockbuster Music to order the
Sailor Moon soundtrack even though he first assured you it
275. You are leaving on vacation for a week. So you ask a
friend to pick up your mail, water the plants, etc... and
OFCOURSE tape Sailor Moon for you.
276. You wont play cards anymore, because you keep having
visions of cardians jumping out of them and attacking you.
277. Your physics term paper is on the aerodynamic
properties of roses.
278. Every time you go into an arcade, the first thing you
do is look for the new Sailor-V game.
279. While at a school dance when some guy tries to cut in
on your girl, you respond by throwing the rose on your lapel
280. Your ideal wife would be one of the Scouts.
281. Your ideal husband would be Tuxedo Mask.
282. You try to cure your hiccups by saying "Moon Healing
Activation". Note: I actually tried this the other night.
Though it didn't work too well for me. It came out as "Moon
283. You're a total klutz and everyone makes fun of you for
it. But, you don't mind because it makes you feel more like
284. You buy Sailor Moon video game cartridges from Japan,
but can't play them right because you can't read Japanese.
And yet you still love to play them.
285. You realize that your video game controller is shaped
just like a crescent moon.
286. It seems like your computer is on 24 hours a day
because you are continually downloading Sailor Moon files.
287. Any time the slightest thing goes wrong, you sit down
and start to cry like Serena "WAAAAAAHHHHH!"
288. You mail order the Sailor Moon playing cards, and don't
even care that the shipping and handling costs more than the
289. Every night before a big test, you go to an observatory
and consult the stars for the answers.
290. You place a personal ad in the paper. 24 year old
single male seeks young woman that has short blue hair and
is good with computers.
291. You get a job as a janitor at DIC headquarters. Which
is only the first step of your plan to infiltrate the DIC
corporation and learn all the inside secrets you can. In
preparation for your hostile takeover, to acquire the rights
to Sailor Moon.
292. You find yourself saying "As if!" constantly.
293. You join the GirlScouts, just so you can call yourself
294. You have a locket (just like Serena's moon locket)
specially made for you.
295. On the back of your school notebooks you draw the sign
of Jupiter and write "Jupiter Power" in a circle around it.
When the kids at school see this they laugh at you. So you
cross your arms over your head and shout, "Jupiter
Thunder... CRASH!". Which only causes them to laugh at you
even more. But, you really don't care, because YOU are also
laughing at THEM because they don't know what they're
missing by not being Moonies!
296. You force your History teacher (who's going to Japan)
to sit through an hour long lecture on Sailor Moon
(including charts, diagrams, and color pictures) so she'll
be prepared for her trip.
297. Your biggest worry about your upcoming vacation is
whether or not your VCR is going to actually record Sailor
Moon like you programmed it to.
298. Shinto temples have hired guards to keep you out.
299. The Sailor Moon voice actors have restraining orders
300. You start comparing your ex-girlfriend with Queen
301. You're in the mall with some friends and you see some
really tacky jewelry and you say "Only Queen Beryl would
wear something like that." You then proceed to receive
strange looks from all of your non-Moonie friends.
302. Whenever anyone criticizes the show, you stand up and
yell "I will triumph over evil! And that means you!"
303. You get banned from an anime mailing list, because you
will only talk about Sailor Moon.
304. You feel true love for the first time in your life.
Problem is, it's for a Sailor Moon cartoon character!
305. You dump your girlfriend because she takes up too much
of your Sailor Moon viewing time.
306. You buy the Sailor Moon CD.
307. You look at 4 stores before you find the Sailor Moon
CD. And when you finally spot it, you can't help but to let
out a shout of joy!
308. You dream about Serena dying and wake up with tears
streaming down your face.
309. You cried when Sailor Mercury was leaving for Germany,
and cried even more when she decided to stay.
310. Someone teases you about liking Sailor Moon and you no
longer get mad. Instead you just pity them... For they know
not, what they are missing.
311. Darian and Serena's love life is more important than
312. Your goal in life is to convert as many people as you
can into Moonies.
313. You can look up in the sky and point out the home
planet of your favorite Scout.
314. "Wicked Cool" is suddenly your choice statement.
315. You take baths with your Sailor Moon dolls.
316. You join all three of the Sailor Moon mailing lists...
and read each and every of the 200 messages a day you get.
317. You dump a plate of spaghetti and meatballs on your
friend's head, to prove to her that she really does look
like Sailor Moon.
318. You wish that Amy and Greg would kiss, and cry in
frustration when they don't.
319. You actually managed to convince your boyfriend that
the show is cool.
320. You become insanely jealous of Tuxedo Mask.
321. You cried when Nephlyte died.
322. You wonder if those two ravens you spot outside, will
lead you to a Shinto temple and a cute dark-haired girl
wearing a kimono and sweeping the front steps.
323. Whenever you're feeling down, you just listen to the
Sailor Moon CD and you feel better.
324. You stick a glow-in-the-dark crescent moon sticker on
your cat's forehead, then stare at it for hours hoping your
cat will attempt the Luna-mind-meld.
325. Every time you see someone who you think looks odd, you
tell your friends "I'm getting weird vibes from him!", just
326. You wake up, and can't remember anything about the
previous day. So you conclude that you must have fought a
fierce battle with Queen Beryl and won.
327. You run out of hard drive disk space because of your
overwhelming Sailor Moon files. And to free up some space
you decide without hesitation to erase Microsoft Office 95,
instead of touching any of your precious Sailor Moon files.
328. You wake up during the night, just so you can write
down new ideas that came to you in your dreams, for this
329. You hear your teacher say something about 'SOS', and
you think 'Hey! My teacher signed the Support Our Sailors
petition too!? Cool!'. But, then you realize she was just
talking about Morse code for help.
330. You take your black cat to the arcade(even though it
clearly says NO PETS), make the cat tap on the game machine,
then you play a taped message of Luna's "Kitty stalks by
moonlight..." password phrase from your mini-tape recorder.
All in an attempt to bypass security protocol and to contact
331. You print up Sailor Moon fliers, and leave them in
phonebooths, on parked cars, etc... in hopes to recruit more
Sailor Moon fans.
332. You paint your laptop computer blue and put the mercury
symbol on top. Then you go around telling people that Sailor
Mercury let you borrow her computer.
333. You sit in class all day dreaming about Sailor Moon.
334. You are convinced that your teacher is Queen Beryl.
335. You have pictures of Sailor Moon for your wallpaper in
336. You personally spend hours developing a Sailor Moon
expansion set for the popular card game 'Magic: the
337. You have collected so many Sailor Moon items that your
room begins to look like a Sailor Moon merchandise
338. You see (TM) beside a trademark and you think to
yourself "Why is Tuxedo Mask's signature on that item?"
339. You wonder how much money it would take to buy DIC and
get everything translated.
340. You use your computers CD-ROM drive more for listening
to the Sailor Moon CD, than for playing computer games.
341. You start up a Sailor Moon fan club at school.
342. You spend 3 days of your 4 day trip to Japan, just
buying Sailor Moon merchandise.
343. You're standing next to a hot tub at a spa, and when
someone turns on the bubbles you freak out because you think
its Sailor Mercury trying to communicate.
344. You wear your new Sailor Moon T-shirt as much as
possible. And you only wash it by hand, because you don't
dare put it in the washing machine in fear that the picture
will crack and fade.
345. You start wondering what you will do when you get all
the episodes taped, then you scold yourself for thinking
such a thing. You've been planning this for weeks, your
gonna put all the episodes in order and have a party where
you watch 32 and a half hours straight of Sailor Moon!
346. You start feeling really bad and wonder what's left for
you in life just because you've seen all the episodes
they've shown in North America and can't imagine waiting
until September for new ones (IF they even play them!).
347. A friend asks you 'Who would be your ideal mate?', but
you have trouble figuring out a way to tell him your ideal
mate is a cartoon character.
348. You're introducing a serious presentation or lecture,
and you suddenly hear the words coming out of your mouth,
"Stay right there, and I'll show you!"
349. Whenever you're in a hurry, you tell your friends,
"Let's book it!"
350. You get insanely jealous when someone says that they're
more of a Moonie than you are.
351. Your girlfriend thinks that Sailor Moon is driving you
apart, but you think it's improving your relationship. To
prove so, you start singing 'My Only Love' to her, and she
352. Whenever you play the 'freeze game', no matter what,
you always freeze doing a Sailor Scout pose.
353. You read this YKYWTMSMW list and you were able to check
off more than 100 things you have personally done.
354. The only Sailor Moon t-shirt you can find is for
someone 10 years younger than you, but even though it's way
too small, you buy it anyways.
355. You use the schools color laser printer to print out
Sailor Moon pictures, under the guise that it's for a school
356. You hear about a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers live
show, and you start polishing your tiara for some "action".
357. You redecorate your room to look just like Serenas.
358. You are watching Star Trek reruns, and when Captain
Picard says "engage" you are vaguely disappointed that he
did not say "WARP DRIVE ACTIVATION!"
359. You no longer say 'goodbye'. Just "I'm outie!".
360. You think of 'Sailor Moon Says' as a 65 step program to
a better life.
361. Your power goes out, right before Sailor Moon is
suppose to come on. And you sit in front of the blank TV
screen for half an hour in disbelief... frustration...
anger... and overwhelming sadness.
362. You use Sailor Moon character names, as handles in IRC
363. You cried when Zoycite died.
364. You know that CD's are tough. But, you wonder if you
may be wearing out your Sailor Moon CD by playing it 10
times every day.
365. You blow 3 months allowance in 45 minutes in a China
town comic shop, on Sailor Moon merchandise.
366. You listen to the Sailor Moon CD for so long that even
your cat knows the songs by heart.
367. You talk to a tree, and when it doesn't reply, you
think it needs more energy.
368. You get depressed because you aren't a Sailor Scout.
369. You carve your own transformation wands and lockets and
try and transform into a Sailor Scout.
370. You chop down all the trees on your property, for fear
they might grow into Doom Trees.
371. You choose your friends by whether or not they're
372. You think your hair looks much better ever since you
started using the Sailor Moon shampoo you found at the local
Japanese grocery store.
373. You try and cram your size 6 womens feet into the size
2 girls Sailor Moon sneakers you bought, because that's the
biggest size the sneakers come in.
374. You try to get into the girls Sailor Moon underwear you
bought, but it has to stretch so much that the Sailor Moon
picture on it, ends up looking more like Roseanne.
375. Every time you hear the word 'Sailor', you yell out
376. You think you see Elvis chatting with Sailor moon in
the local 7-11.
377. You get stuck in rush hour traffic and yell "Moon
378. You're seeing a psychiatrist about your Sailor Moon
addiction, and end up getting him hooked too!
379. You buy blue sunglasses, hoping that they're actually
Sailor Mercury's VR Scanner.
380. You can do very convincing impressions of any Sailor
381. You throw a costume party in the middle of summer.
Because, Halloween is too long to wait to get a chance to
dress like Sailor Moon.
382. You actually consider trying some of the ideas on this
383. You throw CD's at people while yelling "Moon Tiara
384. While playing chess, you are disappointed when your
opponent doesn't freeze a little each time they lose a
385. Monotonous sounds like an engine humming or water
dripping are starting to sound to you like the rhythm of the
Sailor Moon theme song.
386. You cry every time you listen to "Only a Memory Away".
387. You keep looking for the Sailor Moon CD to show up on
the top-10 chart.
388. You are the only girl in your High School with a Sailor
Moon backpack and Sailor Moon coinpurse. And are proud of
389. Every time you see a cute guy, you say "He looks just
like my old boyfriend!"
390. You have constant debates with your Moonie friends
about whether Raye or Serena is actually better for Darian.
391. You moped around for weeks after Darian dumped Serena.
And got even more depressed when Rubeus dumped Catsy.
392. Your principal considers the hard plastic rose you
carry with you a concealed weapon.
393. You have watched your taped copies of the episodes, so
many times, that you are in constant fear of the tape
394. EVEN your Moonie friends think YOU watch too much
395. You ask the ice cream vendor for a popsicle in the
shape of a crescent moon.
396. You sew little crescent moon patches onto all of your
397. You send a script you've written, to Paramount Studios
for a live action Sailor Moon movie.
398. You run around wrapped up in sheets pretending your the
Moon Light Knight.
399. You even know the names of all the Negaverse monsters.
400. Your mom changes her name to Serena, just to get your
401. You visit New York, and at first glance you could have
sworn that the Statue of Liberty was holding the Moon
scepter in her hand, instead of a torch.
402. Your family doesn't eat rice anymore cause they're
still picking it out of their hair from your last "eat like
403. You start to wonder if Catsy was ever a ballerina.
404. You replace all the pictures of your family and friends
in your wallet, with sailor moon trading cards.
405. Whenever you see someone wearing weird clothes, you say
"Their fashion sense is way last season."
406. You take a trip to the North Pole, not to find Santa,
but to destroy the Negaverse.
407. You change the picture of the Windows 95 Logo that
starts up with Windows, into a picture of Sailor Moon with a
caption reading "Sailor Moon says, Windows 95 is now
408. You set your computer up to play the opening Sailor
Moon theme song when it starts up.
409. You set your computer up to play the ending Sailor Moon
theme song when it shuts down.
410. You set your computer up to play various Sailor Moon
sounds for other functions. "Moon Scepter Elimination!"
closes a window. "Moon Crystal Power!" opens one. "Kitty
Magic!" creates a new folder or file.
411. You give up playing Solitaire, for fear of the cards
coming to life and draining your energy.
412. You have so many Sailor Moon dolls on your bed, there's
no room for you!
413. Everytime you throw a frisbee, you shout "Moon Tiara
414. You attempt to swat a fly that's been buzzing around
pestering you, but before you kill it, you say "In the name
of the moon, I'll punish you!"
415. You plan on opening up your very own "Sailor Moon
store". With various fashions and giftware relating to the
Sailor Scouts. And you ask the Sailor Moon voice actors, to
sign autographs at the grand opening.
416. You look for the nearest phonebooth, to cry in,
whenever you get dumped by your boyfriend.
417. You expect everyone who's named 'Amy', to have blue
hair and an IQ over 300.
418. You sign up for America Online, then proceed to create
five different Screen Names for five different Sailors
419. The only reason you got internet access, was to sign
the SOS online petition.
420. You hope you are a Sailor scout and Luna just hasn't
found you yet.
421. You are afraid to use striped pencils, for fear they
are part of Neflyte's plans.
422. Your car breaks down on the way to work, and you tell
your fellow car-poolers that you can all still get there on
time if they would just join hands in a circle and chant,
"Scout Power...". When they don't go for that, you wave the
dipstick at the car in an effort to "heal" it.
423. You start making a list of possible names for more of
Queen Beyrl's generals. Strobelite, Blacklite, Budlite...
424. You plan to someday have five daugthers and name
them... Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, and Mina.
425. Anytime one of your friends sees a Sailor Moon related
item, they always think of you.
426. You call up a local radio station, and ask them to play
a song from the Sailor Moon CD.
427. You ask someone with the last name of "Moon", if they
would name their newborn daughter "Sailor", so there would
be a girl named Sailor Moon in real life.
428. While being given an ink blot test, by a
psychiatrist(that your parents are forcing you to see
because of your Sailor Moon fascination), You tell the
psychiatrist that the ink blots look like "A crescent moon,
a rose, a temple, a floating ball that looks like a cat, a
tuxedo, a mask, a tiara..."
429. You ask Greg or Raye to find out what tonight's winning
lottery numbers will be.
430. While reading, your eyes start playing tricks on you.
Instead of seeing the name Lisa you see Lita, Nina becomes
Mina, Sheena becomes Serena.
431. You watch a TV test pattern for an hour one morning,
hoping that Sailor Moon will come on. Because your local TV
station moved Sailor Moon to a different time slot, and
didn't list the change in the TV guide.
432. You're more of a Moonie than your sister, and she's in
the target audience.
433. None of your friends will come to your house anymore,
for fear you'll force them to watch Sailor Moon.
434. You ask your florist, "Which type of roses have the
435. You build a swimming pool in the shape of a crescent
436. You have to listen to the Sailor Moon CD, to be able to
get to sleep.
437. You need to buy an engagement ring, and you vow to only
get it at the OSAP jewelry store.
438. You've tried to convert your friends into Moonies, so
many times that they now run away screaming, if you say
something even remotely like "Sailor..."
439. Every time you see a new Sailor Moon item, you simply
HAVE to buy it!
440. Whenever your mom complains about your grades, your
response is, "At least I'm doing better than Serena!"
441. You still think Zoycite is cute, even after learning
442. You get angry when someone comes up with a better
YKYWTMSMW than you did.
443. You sent in so many YKYWTMSMW suggestions, Starfox has
a restraining order against you.
444. You fight with your friends over who gets Darian.
445. The minute you walk into your local comic store, the
guy behind the counter tells you that he has new Sailor Moon
stuff in stock.
446. You can't get the Sailor Moon soundtrack music, out of
447. You spend hundreds of dollars buying hair extensions so
you can look like Serena.
448. You spend hours fiddling with the earring on your right
ear, hoping that a VR Visor will materialize across your
449. Whenever you yell or cry, your mouth takes up half your
450. You come home terribly late, and instead of cutting
your allowance or grounding you, your parents decide on the
ultimate punishment for you. NO SAILOR MOON FOR TWO WHOLE
451. You set up an SOS petition table in your local mall.
452. You browse through your local white-pages, looking for
someone named "Amy Anderson".
453. You take your Sailor Moon CD to Sears and slip it into
one of the Stereos on display. And proceed to play "Carry
On" as loud as you can.
454. Your Algebra teacher sends you to the Guidance
Counselor because during a test she caught you trying to
contact Amy through your pink calculator.
455. You get a calm feeling of joy and contentment everytime
you are seated in front of the TV and the Sailor Moon theme
456. You spend your time looking for a new planet in the
Solar System so you can name it and declare yourself the
Sailor Scout of that planet!
457. You sing the Sailor Moon Theme song at assemblies,
instead of your national anthem.
458. On a clear evening, you look at the western horizon and
say, "Hey, I can see Sailor Venus' planet from here."
459. You're playing your Sailor Moon CD while reading this
460. You bought Doom II just so you could play the Sailor
461. You catch yourself (or are caught) whistling or singing
"Fighting evil by moonlight..."
462. You keep trying to do up your niece's hair like
Serena's (much to the dismay of her parents).
463. Your teacher actually said something like this to you.
"OKAY!!, one more 'Sailor Moon' outta you, and I'm sending
you straight to the PRINCIPAL!"..... And there you went.
464. Your friends decide that because you are nuts about
Sailor Moon and that you are always on the net, that they
will nickname you Melvin!
465. You take a picture of one of the Sailor Scouts to your
hair stylist and say... "Make my hair look like hers."
466. You don't associate with anyone who thinks Sailor Moon
467. You give away your pet dog(which you've had since he
was just a puppy), because he used your Sailor Mercury doll
as a chew-toy.
468. You can't look at a squirrel in a park without
469. You start dating one of the Scouts... in your dreams.
470. You buy air time on a local TV station and run your own
advertisements for sailor Moon.
471. You run this YKYWTMSMW list through your 'Print
Preview' option and find out it's over 32 pages long, but
you go ahead and print it out anyway.
472. You find it odd when you see a billboard written in
473. You actually admit to the sales clerk, that the Sailor
Moon dolls you're buying are for yourself, and not a little
sister or niece.
474. Whenever you hear someone mention 'Moon', you say...
(in Beavis&Butthead style) "He said MOON!... heh,heh,heh..."
(or would that be YKYWTMSM&B&BW?)
475. You are the only one in your school who wants to wear
476. You paint Sailor Moon murals on your bedroom walls.
477. You see a black cat in an alley and you say to it,
"Luna is that you?"
478. You ask the Bank of Japan if Sailor Moon's picture will
be seen on the new 1,000,000 yen note.
479. You keep a diary... not about the events in your own
life, but of Serena's life.
480. The famous jumping bus scene from 'Speed' & 'Spy Hard'
reminds you of the SM episode where Serena takes a bus and
ends up in another dimension.
481. For the upcoming new season of 'Reboot', you hope to
see Dot "rebooting" into a Sailor Scout.
482. When the doctor listens to your heartbeat, he discovers
it beats in rhythm to the Sailor Moon theme song.
483. You got mad when Sailor Mercury decided to stay,
because you already made one-way flight reservations to
484. Every bookmark in your web browser is a Sailor Moon
485. Everyday you inform your friends at work of the updated
total number of signatures on the S.O.S. page.
486. You become so fascinated with the Moon, people start to
think you're a werewolf.
487. You form your own addict support group just for
moonies. But, only succeed in getting every member of the
group even more hooked on the show.
488. While at the arcade you always play the crane games,
hoping to grab a Sailor Moon doll.
489. You watch a whole Sailor Moon episode on tape, in slow
motion, to see if there are any bits that you couldn't see
at normal speed.
490. You have arranged your sleep patterns around the show.
491. You kept your friend on the phone for nearly two hours,
reading him the whole YKYWTMSMW list!
492. You tape a banana to a stick and run around yelling
"Moon Healing Activation!"
493. You run to your local supermarket every week just to
see if Darian and Serena's love life made it onto the front
pages of the tabloids.
494. You think all you need to survive is to eat, sleep, and
watch Sailor Moon. Then you think maybe eating and sleeping
aren't that important.
495. No magnifying glass in your house is safe from your
never-ending search for the perfect Crescent Moon Wand.
496. You have an office desk made in the shape of a crescent
497. You got kicked out of the Coca-Cola bottling plant,
because you kept asking when the Sailor Moon commemorative
bottles are coming out.
498. You see Wonder Woman's boots and wonder if she shops at
the same store as Sailor Moon.
499. You think that AC/DC's song "ThunderStruck" is about
500. You start to cry whenever the SOS web site releases bad
*** *** ***