501. You're playing basketball, and you
suddenly bounce the ball really high and yell, "Luna Ball
502. You make your own Sailor V game in Qbasic.
503. You write Sony Television, asking them to have a
"Sailor Moon" category in Jeopardy. Or "Sailor Moon" as a
puzzle in Wheel of Fortune.
504. You offer your little sister's friend 50 bucks for her
Sailor Moon CD, after you've looked through every store in
your area in vain.
505. You freely admit that you have a crush on one of the
Scouts (or Darian).
506. In chemistry class, you add pigtails to the water
molecule so it will look like Serena's head.
507. You envy Starfox for getting to start everyday by
checking e-mail for new YKYWTMSMW contributions.
508. Instead of sending your sick friend a "Get Well" card,
you send one that says: "Moon Healing Activation."
509. You wish Serena said this after using the Luna pen. "It
just goes to show you that the Luna Pen is mightier than the
510. You hang out in front of florist shops, hoping to see
511. You dye your little sister's hair pink. Much to the
dislike of your parents.
512. Everyday you put Miracle Grow on your hair, in an
attempt to get it long enough, that you too can have a
513. You ask your doctor if you can have x-rays taken of
yourself. In hopes of finding a Rainbow Crystal inside you.
514. You convert your whole soccer team into Moonies, and
suggest they rename the team to "The Soccer Scouts".
515. You rearrange the furniture in your apartment so it
looks like Darians apartment.
516. You get a safety deposit box, at a bank, just to store
your complete set of Sailor Moon trading cards.
517. You stick your hand in the air and shout "Moon Prism
Power!" to see if you'll transform into Sailor Moon.
518. You look up the person with the longest hair in the
world, in the Guinness book of world records, and contact
them to suggest they put it up "Serena-style".
519. You practice doing the "sailor moon says" laugh.
520. You hope to win a 40 million dollar Lotto jackpot, so
you can buy the rights to Sailor Moon, and get more episodes
521. You think Kerri Strug and Shannon Miller would make
great new Sailor Scouts!
522. Your friends want you to do something "bad", so you
quote the appropriate "Sailor Moon Says", word for word
(including the laugh), on why you shouldn't.
523. You spend all of your free time thinking up
524. You've converted more people to Moonies than Rush
Limbaugh has to Republicans.
525. You have a link to this YKYWTMSMW page on your own
526. You make a bumper sticker that reads: "I break for the
527. You refer to an AA meeting as
528. While watching Ghostbusters, you hear Egon say "I
collect spores, molds, and fungus." and you interpret it as
"He collects insults?"
529. Whenever it's raining, you have an uncontrollable urge
to listen to "Rainy Day Man".
530. The only time you get off the internet Sailor Moon web
sites, is to watch the show itself.
531. Your newborn sister's first words aren't "Mama",
they're "Moon Prism Power!"
532. Your girlfriend is similar to Serena in so many ways,
it's scary. (And you love to be scared! :)
533. You send hate mail to the "Anti Sailor Moon Page".
534. You insist that your boyfriend dress and behave more
like Tuxedo Mask.
535. You look up in the night sky, and are shocked to learn
that the moon actually has phases other than 'Crescent'!
536. You are on a never ending quest, to collect every
Sailor Moon picture on the internet.
537. You begin to see a lighter, more positive side of Queen
538. You are purposely late for school every day, in hopes
of seeing Serena in detention.
539. You can't look at a plate of spaghetti and meatballs
without thinking about Sailor Moon.
540. You begin to wonder what the guys in your class would
look like in a tuxedo and a cape.
541. You call the annoying nerd in your class, Melvin.
542. You brush your Sailor Scout doll's hair more than you
brush your own.
543. You try to make a floating Luna Ball from a helium
544. You get a paper cut, but instead of getting a bandaid,
you instantly take out a pen and wave it around yelling
"Moon Healing Activation".
545. At any mention of karaoke, you immediately start
singing "Home On The Range", Ann style.
546. You become known as the 'Human Sailor Moon
547. You keep having thoughts that Rapunzel was actually
Princess Serena and the Prince was Prince Darian. (Were they
also re-born in medieval times?)
548. You unconsciously talk in Molly's accent for long
periods of time.
549. You take a sudden liking to vanilla prune shakes.
550. You attempt to save enough money to buy the local
football stadium. So you can rename it the "Serena Arena".
551. You refuse to listen to 'Pink Floyd' because you think
that "The Dark Side of the Moon" has to be part of a
552. Sailor Moon is more important to you, than even your
family and friends.
553. You're parents call you 'meatball head' whenever you're
down, and you feel better within seconds.
554. You answer the phone with a pleasant "Hidee Ho!", no
matter who it happens to be.
555. During a thunderstorm you jump on your trampoline as
high as possible, while doing the appropriate hand moves and
shouting "Jupiter Thunder Crash"!
556. You try to suck up energy by using a vacuum cleaner on
557. You are the only GUY in your high school with a Sailor
Moon backpack. And are proud of it!
558. On the first night you get your new computer, you
immediately log-on to the internet, and search out Sailor
Moon web sites, and stay on wayyyyy past 6 AM looking at
ONLY Sailor Moon web sites.
559. You and a fellow Moonie friend, spend hours arguing
over the exact true color of Raye's hair.
560. You wrap your sandwich with 'Serena Wrap'.
561. When you shut your computer down you have it set up to
say "Sailor Moon says, see ya!". AND you never get bored of
562. You propose some street names in new housing
development areas. e.g. Sailor Moon St., Avery Ave., Darian
Dr., Reeny Rd., Lita Lane, Catsy Cres., Prisma Place, Birdy
Blvd., Tuxedo Mask Terrance.
563. You call every arcade in town, and ask if Andrew is
564. You just KNOW that all the flute players in the school
orchestra are aliens, with a Doom Tree in their house.
565. You can type "Sailor Moon" faster than your own name!
566. You throw around ice cubes while yelling "Mercury Ice
567. Your friend buys a Sailor Moon doll of your favorite
Scout, and uses it as a voodoo doll on you. And it works!
568. You receive 200+ messages a day from Sailor Moon
569. You SEND 200+ messages a day to Sailor Moon mailing
570. You order your friends and family never to phone you,
while Sailor Moon is on.
571. You look into a mirror and think you see Sailor Moon.
572. You print up hundreds of SOS fliers, and rent a plane
to drop them over your city.
573. You and your Moonie friends get together and make a
music video for the Sailor Moon theme song.
574. Your parents yell at you for turning your light on and
off during the night, and your excuse is you kept on
thinking of great YKYWTMSMW's.
575. You can make Moonies out of people who have never even
seen the show.
576. You have actually been to every Sailor Moon web site
577. You drive your friends crazy by reading them this
entire YKYWTMSMW list.
578. You think that if the entire police department started
wearing... short skirts, big bows, and long white gloves,
they would catch more bad guys.
579. You do the 'Mina wave' whenever you see your friends.
580. You watch your recorded tapes of Sailor moon in slow
motion just so it'll last longer.
581. Your parents wear earplugs all the time, because you
will not shut up about Sailor Moon.
582. Every time you see a link to a new Sailor Moon web
site, you simply have to check it out!
583. You run away from home and sit on a swing in the park
to see if Serena and Darian will show up to take you home.
584. You're playing Monopoly with friends and you absolutely
insist on using the top hat for your token.
585. When your watch alarm starts beeping, you immediately
talk into it, saying something like "What is it?, Mina."
586. You yell "Moon Crystal Power!" while getting dressed in
587. You spend 2 hours every night practicing on your flute,
in hopes of mastering Alan's song and finally being able to
summon a Cardian.
588. Your house is on fire and instead of calling the fire
department you stand outside and yell "Mercury Ice-Bubbles
589. You call your mom Queen Serenity.
590. You always wear some type of Sailor Moon item to
school, in hopes of attracting other Moonies to you.
591. You start a company to make Sailor Moon toys and stuff,
in hopes of making her more REAL.
592. When playing SimCity 2000, you always name the cities
you create "Moon Kingdom" or "Crystal Tokyo".
593. You're up at 1 am, sending YKYWTMSMW suggestions to
594. Your printer runs out of paper, because you decided to
print this list out.
595. You'd love to see all the Sailor Scouts do the Macarena
596. You write a letter to your local tv station, asking
them to put Sailor Moon back on the air.
597. You have trouble getting a job, because where it asks
for your name on the application, you always put "Sailor
598. You fall hopelessly in love with someone you met on a
Sailor Moon mailing list.
599. A 'Trekkie' calls YOU an obsessed fan.
600. You get hypnotized, in an attempt to try and remember
your past life on the moon.
601. You are mad when your teachers at school, refuse to
call you by what you consider to be your true identity...
602. You desperately run for your life whenever a girl asks
you out for some chocolate parfait.
603. You start to see a striking resemblance between Darian
and Keano Reeves.
604. You have more Sailor Moon toys than your kids, and they
aren't allowed to touch yours.
605. You grow your hair long, dye it black, wear red mini
skirts, and carry a pack of matches at all times.
606. The day that Sailor Moon was taken off the air in the
U.S., you packed your bags and moved to Canada.
607. You subscribe to the VERY active Sailor Moon mailing
608. Your teachers are able to recognize that contented
'daydreaming about Sailor Moon' look on your face.
609. Each time you're in a bad situation, your hand starts
plucking at the front of your shirt, unconsciously trying to
reach for your moon locket.
610. Your 'quality of life' has gone down, ever since Sailor
Moon was taken off the air.
611. While at a baseball game, at first glance the
scoreboard seems to read: "strikes, balls, and outies"!
612. When you sleep over at your friends' house, you try in
vain to stay awake just a little longer than them, so you
can search through their stuff for the silver crystal.
613. Whenever you toast marshmallows at a campfire, you
whisper "Mars Celestial Fire Surround!" in hopes of
achieving the perfect equally toasted on each side
614. You walk around with your cat draped over your
615. You take your Barbie doll to a toy store and ask if you
can trade it in for a Sailor Moon doll.
616. You buy a thermometer just because it has mercury in
617. You plan to dress up as a Sailor Scout for Halloween.
And you're a guy!
618. Thanks to you, there's now a five day waiting period to
purchase roses in your state.
619. Every time you see a Firebird driving by, you wonder if
Sailor Mars is driving it. (Mars Firebird Strike!)
620. You make dozens of video tape copies of the first 12
episodes of Sailor Moon. And once a week, you leave a tape
in a public place for someone to find. In hopes of creating
more and more Moonies.
621. You spend hours pondering, 'If Catsy were really a cat,
what kind of cat would she be?'
622. Whenever your little brother is flipping through
channels and stops when he finds BARNEY on, You immediately
grab the remote control, point it at the screen, and yell
"Moon Scepter Elimination!"
623. You practice running and jumping in red high heeled
624. Your house is burning down and you have a choice. Save
your brother OR your Sailor Moon stuff... You will miss your
625. On every rainy day, you go to the nearest gazebo and
wait to see if some girl is dumped, so you can be there to
626. You're looking at the Periodic Table and notice that
they haven't named the last six elements, so you begin to
make up names for them. (Moonium, Marsium, Jupiterium,
Venusium, Tuxedoium, Mollyium)
627. You're reading this YKYWTMSMW list right now, instead
of doing your homework.
628. You can't sit through an astronomy class without having
an overwhelming desire to watch Sailor Moon.
629. Your parents know everything there is to know about the
show and they don't even watch it!
630. Your answering machine message goes "Hi-dee-ho!
Answering Machine Activation! Beep!".
631. Your friend calls you a 9th level Moonie, because you
started to attract Sailor Moon followers. (for us D&D'ers)
632. You complain to 'People magazine' that the Sailor
Scouts and Darian didn't make their famous list(The 50 most
beautiful people in the world).
633. You buy a toy Crescent Moon Wand, just so you have
something to break open your piggy bank with.
634. You're playing the card game 'hearts', and everytime
someone tries to "shoot the moon", you think they are from
635. You're watching The Wizard of Oz, and at anytime you
expect Dorothy to ask advice of Glinda (who should have long
green hair) by pushing on Toto's nose. And then pull out a
key and shout, "Crystal key! Take me home!"
636. You spend hours pondering, if a live action Sailor Moon
movie is made, should Ellen Degeneres play the part of
Zoycite or Sailor Uranus?
637. You run out and buy the new Tori Amos CD just because
it's titled "Hey Jupiter" and you think she's talking about
638. You build a big fire in the fireplace, and ask it for
tomorrows lottery numbers.
639. You go outside and ask the stars for tomorrows lottery
numbers, when the fire didn't answer.
640. While changing for gym class everyone laughs at your (5
sizes too small because they only sell them in kids sizes)
Sailor Moon underwear, but you show it off anyway.
641. For the new season of 'Sliders' you hope to see Quinn
Mallory and friends, slide into a world protected by the
642. You've downloaded every Sailor Moon .midi file you
could find, and are listening to them as you read this.
643. You begin to wonder where in Serena's house is Luna's
644. You write to MTV and ask if Daria (from Beavis and
Butt-Head) and Melvin are long lost brother and sister.
645. You have gone to every charm, make-up, ice-cream,
department, and grocery store, in search of a certain four
646. You wonder if Birdy and Ru Paul get their clothes from
the same store.
647. When your younger sister's friends come over, they
spend more time with you than her. Because you have all the
Sailor Moon trading cards and have the coolest Sailor Moon
web sites memorized.
648. You've put your Sailor Moon CD in your CD player so
often, that PINK is now your favorite color.
649. You cry yourself to sleep at night humming "My Only
650. You rig your computer up so that it plays the Sailor
Moon theme song as your alarm in the morning.
651. After spending 2 hours on the phone with another
Moonie, and another hour in front of the mirror, you were
finally able to come up with a hair style much like
Serena's... AND wore it to school on picture day.
652. Your teachers somehow mistake your Serena-like hair
style to look like Princess Leia's, and you're forced to
653. You've added a line to your nightly prayers asking that
Sailor Moon be brought back on the air.
654. The only way you can make it through the school day is
by humming, "Carry On" to yourself.
655. Every time there's a power blackout, you suspect a
major battle with the Negaverse is taking place.
656. When you break up with your girlfriend, you toss a
handful of rose petals into the breeze, letting them float
away before reciting "Our love is like a rose: beautiful
while in bloom, but it can not last forever."
657. During a 3-hour formal graduation ceremony, you get
detention for standing up, thrusting the skeleton key, you
stole from the Janitor, in the air, and yelling "Crystal
Key, take me back!"
658. While in the detention hall, you get in even more
trouble for sticking post-it notes on everybody's foreheads.
659. You later get suspended for repeatedly blinking the
lights on and off, while mumbling something about thunder.
660. Your principal still doesn't understand why you call
her Queen Beryl, though she is satisfied that you are
finally treating her with respect. (or so she thinks!...)
661. You buy a faster modem, just so you can download more
Sailor Moon multimedia files.
662. You read this page at least once a week, just to
reaffirm that you are not alone in your Sailor Moon
663. When your local record store called you to say that
they had just received in a shipment of Sailor Moon
soundtrack CDs, you run out the door and to the store, as
fast as Serena late for school!
664. You sometime receive 'vibes' around certain
individuals, and then proceed to hum the Sailor Moon theme,
in hopes he/she is a fellow Moonie. (We Moonies can sense
these things, ya know... ^_^)
665. Every time you hear Van Halen's song "Hot For Teacher",
you can't help but think of Miss Haruna.
666. Your parents say... "Okay, that's it! Sailor Moon...
Sailor Moon... That's all you ever talk about. You have one
minute to choose: Who do you love more, Sailor Moon or your
dear parents?" One minute later, you're an orphan.
667. You drive your mom crazy by reading her the entire
668. During break periods at school, you and your Moonie
friends play Sailor Moon charades.
669. You wear your Halloween costume of your favorite Sailor
Scout, when it isn't even Halloween.
670. You trade the family dog in and get a black cat
instead, hoping your parents won't notice.
671. You refuse to go to the Airport, fearing Jedite might
try to run you over with jets.
672. You do your favorite Sailor Moon impressions whenever
your relatives come to visit. (uhhmmm... Maybe that's why no
one came over last Christmas?)
673. You plan on renting an expensive tuxedo for Halloween.
674. You keep watering and fertilizing all the trees near
your house, hoping they will grow strong and energetic and
finally talk to you.
675. You wonder if the person who created the saying: "Red
sky in the morning, sailors take warning..." was really
676. You run from shoe store to shoe store in a mad search
for a pair of knee-high blue boots.
677. You buy an absurd number of shares in the Mercury
678. You throw out your alarm clock and train your cat to
wake you up in the morning.
679. You manage to convince a group of your friends to dress
up with you for Halloween as the Sailor Scouts, and they
don't even like Sailor Moon. (Your reasoning: You're so anal
that you want to have the complete cast along with you, so
you can act out episodes along the way. Their reasoning: So
that you'll finally shut up and stop hounding them.)
680. You can't get to sleep at night unless you recite "so
sleepy, so tired, ahh, sleep...." in a very tired voice.
681. You won't give out candy to kids on Halloween unless
they're wearing a Sailor Scout costume.
682. When you hear on the news that there's a thunderstorm
warning, you think, 'Somebody must have made fun of Lita's
683. You think that Sailor Moon should be a 'Barker's
Beauty' on "The Price Is Right".
684. You go to the local newsstand and insist that they
should hold a contest. With the first prize being: Two
tickets on the sunset romance cruise ship.
685. You have completed a full circle of the 'Sailor Moon
Ring of Power'.
686. You're wearing a Sailor Moon costume, as you read this
687. You see Vincent Van Gogh's painting "The Starry Night"
in an art gallery, and you are confused, because it doesn't
seem to have anything to do with Rayes song...
688. You reprogram your schools computerized sprinkler
system, to announce "Mercury Water Blast!" just before it
activates the water sprinklers.
689. You wonder if Tuvok should be the Sailor Scout of
690. Your teachers have to call you by your favorite scouts
name, just to get your attention.
691. You get sent to the principal's office for talking
about Sailor Moon in class too much. But while you're there,
you manage to turn the principal into a Moonie!
692. You still read this list, even though you're not
693. You go to your local electronic department store, and
change the channels on all of the display TV's, to the
station that is about to show Sailor Moon.
694. You carved a pumpkin with Luna's face.
695. Your 'write in' vote for President was Sailor Moon.
696. You write to NASA, and try to convince them that they
should have another mission to the moon, to search for the
ruins of the Moon Kingdom.
697. You dye your hair red, practice up on your Brooklyn
accent, and spraypaint OSAP on the side of your house.
698. You call a local radio station and ask why "The Love
Line" got taken off the air.
699. You go to every ski resort in the country, looking for
the 'Miss Moon Princess Ski Competition'.
700. You cry like Serena when you visit the YKYWTMSMW web
page, and it hasn't been updated since yesterday.
701. You buy a 'Smashing Pumpkins' CD, just because there's
a song called "Luna" on it.
702. You're watching the X-Files and you begin to wonder,
where were Mulder and Scully when Ann and Alan appeared.
703. You own the complete Sailor Moon bed set: sheets,
comforter, and pillows.
704. No matter how hard you study, you always seem to only
get a 30% on your tests.
705. You hear the 'Barney song' and you think 'Wait a
minute, I thought it went, "Rain or shine..."'.
706. Whenever you come across something on this list that
you don't get, you vow to rewatch all the Sailor Moon
episodes until you find the reference.
707. You receive a Periodic table of Elements in science
class, and you proceed to shred it, burn it, and scatter its
ashes, because it had "BERYLlium" on it.
708. You flunk your science test the next day, and your
excuse is, that it was "in the name of love and justice".
709. You wonder what brand of hair conditioner that Mina and
Raye use, to keep their hair so thick and lustrous.
710. You have managed to memorize practically every line of
dialog, for every Sailor Moon episode.
711. You know who Naoko Takeuchi is...
712. You ask your friends to write down some YKYWTMSMW's,
and they write down "Your name is (your name here)".
713. You hold 'ID Software' responsible for creating the
714. You're running your computer on Microsoft Windows NT,
instead of Windows 95. Just because you think NT stands for
715. Your girlfriend thinks you are having an affair with a
girl named Serena.
716. You wore black the week after Sailor Moon was cancelled
in the US, and have a Sailor Moon alter in your room where
you can light candles and mourn the loss of our heroine.
717. You think of Sailor Moon as a school subject. You study
it, quiz yourself on it, and hire tutors(professional
Moonies) to help you study, if you get a bad grade(like a
30) on a quiz.
718. You start signing all of your e-mails "I'm Outtie."
719. People tell you that you are actually starting to look
like a Sailor Scout.
720. You tell your best friend about your guy troubles and
she tells you how much like Lita you are... and then she
proceeds to give you advice, like Mina.
721. You get upset that your blood type is B, instead of O,
like Lita's... and proceed to argue with your doctor about
it, making sure he didn't make some kind of mistake.
722. You go jogging every morning, hoping to see Darian.
723. You scream 'Mercury Ice Bubbles Freeze' whenever you
use the freezers automatic ice dispenser.
724. You don't surf the net anymore, you SAIL it!
725. Your mother and father dress up like Sailor Moon and
Tuxedo Mask, just so you'll pay attention to them.
726. You wave your hands, ala Queen Beryl, over any remotely
727. Your morning doesn't really start until you hug your
Sailor Moon dolls.
728. You're well on your way to collecting enough Sailor
Moon trading cards to cover a whole wall.
729. You'd love to see Sailor Mars do the Maca-RAYE-na!
730. You were disappointed that there wasn't a Sailor Moon
float in the Macy's Thanks Giving Day parade.
731. You can play the entire Sailor Moon theme song, using
the buttons on your touchtone phone.
732. You want Serena and Darian to get married so much, you
stage a mock wedding using your Sailor Moon dolls.
733. You're told to do a report on Mars, for science
class... And a week later you turn in a complete report on
734. Your letter to Santa begins with, "Dear Santa Claus, I
have been a very good Sailor Scout this year..."
735. You drive 700 miles to Canada, just to meet the Sailor
Moon voice actors.
736. You wander aimlessly around the city streets, shouting
"Luna! Here Luna!".
737. At Christmas time, you think Melvin should say,
738. You wonder if Luna and Artemis were ever friends with
the Samurai Pizza Cats.
739. The two primary words in your vocabulary are 'Sailor'
740. You're called 'a ditz' by your friends, and you're
proud of it because it makes you seem more like Serena!
741. You decide your school should be more like Serena's.
So, you buy and wear a Japanese sailor school girl uniform
to school... Even though you're a guy!
742. You visit at least one new Sailor Moon web site, each
time you're on the net.
743. You buy a huge trampoline, so you can learn how to do
Luna's aerial somersaults, in hopes of producing a Luna
744. You write a letter to the producers of the X-Files,
suggesting that they write an episode where Mulder and
Scully track down and uncover a government conspiracy to
deprive American fans of Sailor Moon.
745. Someone you know gets abducted, and the kidnappers sent
you a ransom note demanding all your valuables in exchange
for whoever it is that they kidnapped. You hesitate a
moment, but then decide to comply, packing everything you
value into a satchel. At the agreed location, you make the
trade-off. Five minutes later, in their get-away vehicle,
the crooks are puzzling over the contents in the bag as you
weep for your loss: a sailor moon cd, your sailor moon
dolls, tapes of the sailor moon series, all the stuff you
downloaded from the net...
746. You are very disappointed after going to five different
Karaoke places and discovering not a single place had 'Oh
747. You believe Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' was composed
in honor of Princess Serenity's birth.
748. You spend hours trying to figure out the most
appropriate spelling of... Reeny, or is it Reenie?, or
Rini?, or Reney?...
749. You plan on fasting the day before December 14th. So,
you'll be able to eat the 10 boxes of Strawberry Pop Tarts
you're going to buy.
750. You make up Sailor Moon jokes... i.e.: What do you get
when you cross Sailor Moon's cat and a clock? A Lunatick!
751. You do your history term paper on ancient moon
752. You sing "My Only Love" in your school's talent show.
753. You wonder if the girl in your class who's constantly
fixing her makeup is really from the Negamoon.
754. You design your own color scheme, special powers, and
planetary symbol, just in case you're really the Sailor
Scout of some still undiscovered planet.
755. You write a letter to the president, hoping that he'll
declare December 14th, National Pop Tart day!
756. It's December 15th (the day after), and do you ever
have a tummy ache!
757. When you're at someones birthday party and you didn't
bring a gift you yell, "Kitty Magic! Make a birthday present
758. You send fan e-mail to your favorite voice star of
Sailor Moon, via the Sailor Moon Voice Stars web site.
759. Just before you change clothes, you yell, "Moon Prism
760. You know more YKYWTMSMW's than Jeff Foxworthy knows
"You Might Be a Redneck If..." jokes.
761. You get annoyed that the O.J. Simpson trial lasted
longer than Sailor Moon did in the U.S.
762. You play on a flute using Alan's flute music in front
of a small tree. Then you shake it while saying, "Why isn't
this Doom Tree reviving?!"
763. You shorted out your toaster, the day after the SOS
764. You wish you had created the YKYWTMSMW web page. :)
765. Every item on your Christmas list begins with the word,
766. You think the famous Great Red Spot on the planet
Jupiter, is really a zit on Lita's face.
767. Your birthday cake is in the shape of a crescent moon.
768. You ask the Asian weather bureau to name the 19th
typhoon of the year, "Typhoon Serena".
769. You're worried that Santa might be collaborating with
Queen Beryl at the North Pole.
770. You try to put your short hair up in meatballs to look
like Serena, but end up looking more like Luna!
771. You buy a fast motorcycle, and ride it down the road at
high speed, hoping you'll change into Tuxedo Mask.
772. You've bought so much Sailor Moon merchandise lately,
that you forget to save money for Christmas gifts! uhhmmm...
Maybe my grandmother would like a Sailor Moon poster?... :)
773. The only thing you ask Santa for Christmas is that he
brings back Sailor Moon.
774. Your Christmas tree has a Star Locket on the top and
ornaments that look like Rainbow Crystals.
775. The Santa in the shopping mall goes home puzzled over
that one kid that kept asking for "Serena and Darian" to get
776. You're including a box of Strawberry Pop Tarts with
every Christmas gift you give this year.
777. Early one morning you discover a huge glowing tree in
your house, and you drag it outside and burn it because you
think it's the Doom Tree. Unfortunately, it was the
CHRISTMAS tree, and your family sure is angry!
778. You hope that by this time next year, there will be a
Sailor Moon Christmas special on TV.
779. You stop using batteries because they have a NEGAtive
780. You rearrange your whole university school schedule so
that you can get home in time to watch Sailor Moon.
781. All you wanted for Christmas was the Sailor Scouts.
782. You were disappointed when you ran to the Christmas
tree on Christmas morning and the Sailor Scouts were not
gathered around it wrapped in a Christmas bow.
783. You have a framed picture of Serena or Darian in your
784. Your little brother starts bugging you, so you say,
"Ok, Sammy, You're crusin' for a brusin'."
785. You start talking to your Sailor Moon posters, and you
figure that the reason they don't talk back is that they
were made in Japan, and probably don't speak English.
786. You refuse to be seen in public without a red bow that
keeps your five foot long blond hair in the perfect
787. You get withdrawal symptoms from Sailor Moon -not just
during the weekends, -not just during the night, -not just
an hour after the show, -but during the commercials!
788. You wake up one morning and are shocked to see you
don't have eyes the size of hardboiled eggs.
789. When someone says, "I hate our President." and you say,
"Don't blame me, I voted for Sailor Moon."
790. You get frustrated because you can't fit into the
clothes your Sailor Moon dolls wear.
791. At midnight on New Year's Eve, while everyone else was
singing "Auld Lang Syne", you were singing "It's a New Day".
792. Your favorite Rap artist is (wicked) Coolio.
793. While in Science class you happen to be studying genes
and chromosomes and you ask your Science teacher; "How can
two parents who have black and blond hair have a child with
pink hair?" Your moonie friends eagerly await the answer,
while the rest of the class thinks you're weird.
794. Every calendar in your house has the Sailor Scout's
birthdays marked on it.
795. Whenever your parents throw a fit because you came home
late, you say "Sorry for being late. But, I had Sailor
796. You actually begin to worry, when Serena asks before
the opening credits, "Can the Sailor Scouts survive???"
797. You use this list to convince your parents that you are
not the only Sailor Moon fanatic out there.
798. After a week long trip to Japan, you're stopped at
Japanese customs because they think you're trying to deprive
Japan of all the Sailor Moon merchandise.
799. You think you are the eleventh Sailor Scout... Sailor
Earth! The long lost sister of Darian.
800. You are unable to commune in enough real ways with the
Sailor Scouts, so you do the next best thing and commune
with Luna... by eating cat food.
801. You go to the movies to see "Mars Attacks", expecting
it to be about Raye having gone berserk and started
802. You call the AT&T; Interpreter Line and ask them to
translate your Sailor Moon episodes from Japanese into
803. You plan on getting into the Guinness Book of Records
by collecting the most Sailor Moon merchandise.
804. You advise your local clergyman to integrate "Sailor
Moon says" into his preachings.
805. You destroy all the sweaters in your house, then later
realize that they were cardiGans.
806. You're hoping to see a "Save Our Sailors" commercial,
during the SuperBowl.
807. You have a Lysol can with a sticker that says "Evil be
gone!" on it.
808. You think your Stepmom is Queen Beryl in disguise.
809. You wonder when the Negaverse will try to steal energy
from the Energizer Bunny.
810. You think the Golden Arches of McDonalds seem to have a
resemblance to Serena's hair.
811. After seeing the movie 'Mars Attacks', you go back to
the ticket counter and ask for your money back. When asked
why, you say "Because it was falsely advertised. Sailor Mars
wasn't even in it!
812. While walking down a city street, you notice a woman
with a ponytail, and can't help but wonder.....
813. Instead of making a SnowMan, you attempt to make a
814. You refuse to get a new bed, since your Sailor Moon
sheets wouldn't fit it.
815. When you heard the news that Sailor Moon is returning
to U.S. television, you nearly fainted with joy.
816. It's 1997 and you're still eating Strawberry Pop Tarts!
817. You think Thor, the god of thunder, is Jupiter's
818. Your walls are covered with so many Sailor Moon
posters, that you have no room for your new 1997 Sailor Moon
819. You put out birdseed hoping to attract Raye's ravens,
Phobos and Deimos.
820. You consider it GOOD luck if a black cat crosses your
821. While watching Evita, you think you see Tuxedo mask
instead of Che (Antonio Banderas).
822. After going through a $30 color ink cartridge in one
day. Your parents forbid you from printing Sailor Moon
pictures on the printer.
823. You think that Sailor Moon could be the key to World
824. You find it impossible, yes IMPOSSIBLE to move when
Sailor Moon says "Stay right there, and I'll show you!"
825. Since Raye is your favorite Scout, you feel obliged to
have your favorite football team be the Baltimore Ravens.
826. You plan on throwing a combination graduation/Sailor
Moon party in early June, to celebrate both your graduation
from high school and the return of Sailor Moon to the U.S.
827. You get frustrated when you get a YKYWTMSMW idea and
before you can even type it up, you see it's already on the
828. You think the song "Fire Woman" by The Cult was written
about Sailor Mars.
829. You've been to so many Sailor Moon web sites that now
when you see the start of each show, you could swear that
you see the following fine print on the TV screen: "This
episode best viewed with Netscape 3.0 or higher".
830. When you heard that Sailor Moon was returning to the
U.S. this Summer, you were elated! When you heard that it
might not return to your area, you were crushed!
831. You wonder why there were not any Sailor Moon dolls in
the movie 'Toy Story'.
832. You have the complete line of Sailor Moon coloring
books. And you color in them every night. And you just
happen to be 21 years old!
833. Instead of saying 'May the force be with you', you say
'May the Moon Prism Power be with you!'
834. You have a favorite Sailor Scout, but have a dream
about a different one, then wake up feeling guilty.
835. The toy store just called to tell you that you need to
pick up the Sailor Moon merchandise that you ordered,
because it's blocking the entrance.
836. You start to see a resemblance between cotton candy and
837. You freak out with joy everytime Starfox updates this
YKYWTMSMW page! :)
838. Any time any of your Moonie friends offers to buy any
of YOUR Sailor Moon stuff, the response is always the same.
They end up getting bubbles blown in their face and blessed
post-it notes stuck to their foreheads while you, grabbing
your quality homemade Moon Wand with "doorknob" Silver
Imperium Crystal and pointing it at them, proceed to shout
COSMIC MOON POWER at the top of your lungs hoping to blast
them to moon dust, for even THINKING about asking you to
sell your precious Sailor Moon stuff.
839. You get frustrated that this YKYWTMSMW page only refers
to episodes from the English version of Sailor Moon and not
all the original episodes from Japan.
840. You throw random quotes from Sailor Moon episodes into
every conversation you have.
841. You start a petition in your area, of people who want
to save Sailor Moon, and deliver it in person to your local
TV station, while dressed as a character from the show!
842. As a result of your ongoing quest to find Luna, you are
in the Guinness book of world records for owning the most
843. You try to convince your grandfather to give your new
boyfriend karate lessons.
844. You think that Yakko and Wakko should say, "Helloooo
845. You attended the premier of the re-release of "Star
Wars" in Hollywood, and Carrie Fisher sure seemed puzzled as
to why you kept calling her "Meatball-Head".
846. You think that cute boy in band who plays the flute is
an alien, just because his name is Alan.
847. Every time you ride a bus, you expect to be attacked by
some sort of Negaverse monster.
848. You could swear that you saw Luna and Artemis in the
849. You try to talk your grandfather into starting a
850. After you finally work up enough courage to ask a store
clerk if they have any Sailor Moon merchandise, you get
really steamed that she's never even heard of it.
851. You haven't gotten your hair cut in months, because you
want to grow it like Mina's.
852. Your friends barely recognize you without your red bow.
853. You buy 3 boxes of Sailor Moon valentine cards and send
them to everyone you know.
854. You expect every blonde girl you know to have a white
cat named Artemis.
855. Your excuse for not doing your homework is "But Serena
doesn't do hers!"
856. Instead of playing cops and robbers, you play Scouts
857. You buy your girlfriend a musical Moon locket for
858. You ask your parents to have another child, in the hope
it will be a boy and he will be named Sammy, just so you can
be more like Serena.
859. You burn your tarot cards, thinking they are actually
860. You're afraid to make shadow puppets, for fear that you
might accidentally create one of the Seven Shadows.
861. You would do anything for a fellow Moonie.
862. You start dating a guy just because his name is Greg.
863. You notice similarities between Serena and Sabrina (The
Teenage Witch) ... a) They're both teenage girls. b) Their
names are very similar. c) They're both blonde. d) They both
have talking black cats. e) They both have special powers.
864. You never worry when you get in a fight with someone,
because you KNOW Tuxedo Mask will appear in the nick of time
to save you.
865. After he doesn't and you've been beaten up, you try to
use "Moon Healing Activation!" on yourself.
866. You eat 5 packs of skittles, in an attempt to form a
Rainbow Crystal inside of you.
867. You wonder if RAYBAN sunglasses are designed by Sailor
868. You tie roses to lawn darts and stand on your roof
throwing them, while wearing a tuxedo and white sunglasses.
869. You think Sailor Moon should have it's own network.
870. You hang pictures of the scouts on the ceiling over
your bed, that way they are the first thing you see when you
wake up in the morning.
871. You're watching 'Xena: Warrior Princess', and when she
throws her chakram, you wonder why she doesn't say... "MOON
872. You are ashamed of the fact that your hair will never
be as thick or beautiful as any of the Sailor Scouts'.
873. You walk backwards when leaving a group of your
friends. Because you absolutely refuse to 'turn your back on
874. Your favorite dessert is Moon Pies.
875. You tell everyone your boyfriend looks like Andrew,
because he's a blonde with a pointy nose.
876. You buy an economy size bag of gold crescent moon
confetti, and glue one to your forehead every morning before
you leave the house.
877. You go to a talent show, and the first thing you do
after you enter the auditorium is check to make sure you can
fit under the seats. Just in case...
878. You and a Trekkie get into a fight about the future of
Earth. Will it be Crystal Tokyo or The Federation...
879. You track down closet-Moonies in your school and try to
get them to 'come out'.
880. Your mom makes you cut your hair when she finds out
your dad's missing golf balls are supporting your 'meatball'
hairdo. (Oh well, you could always imitate Sailor Mercury
881. You shave the hair off of your cat's forehead to see if
she has a hidden crescent moon.
882. You start making up anything, just to hopefully see it
show up on this list.
883. Everyday you check the movie listings in the newspaper,
in hopes of finding an ad for "Sailor Moon: The Movie"
Opening in theaters this Friday!
884. You watch "Drew Carey" before going to bed. You then
have a dream about Mimi dressed up as a Sailor Scout which
causes you to wake up screaming at the top of your lungs.
885. You think that watching Sailor Moon is the only thing
that keeps you sane.
886. You think that watching so much Sailor Moon might make
you go insane. But you don't care...
887. Whenever you feel faint, you say "Ah think Ah'm gonna
888. You have done EVERYTHING on this list, and any time new
YKYWTMSMW's are added, you immediately set off to do them.
889. You live at college, far away from your boyfriend, and
you wrote more letters to tv stations trying to get Sailor
Moon back on the air, than you wrote to him the entire year.
890. Your tennis game has become progressively worse since
you started watching Sailor Moon, because all of your
strokes now follow the same sequence as "Moon Scepter
891. You converted 541 people to Moonies while at camp,
including your counselors.
892. You can't leave the house in the morning without seeing
at least one Sailor Moon episode.
893. You're afraid to take a shower, for fear of ending up
894. When someone says "You have Sailor Moon Dolls?!", you
say, "No! They're Sailor Moon ACTION FIGURES".
895. You are convinced that the Martians from the movie
"Mars Attacks" came to Earth for only one reason...to
reclaim their lost princess Raye.
896. You are spelling 'September' and somehow it comes out
897. You were arrested in the famous Louvre museum for
placing a sailor uniform over the Venus de Milo.
898. You're not allowed near any disc like object while
around your friends, for fear you'll throw it at them while
yelling "Moon Tiara Magic!"
899. You can paper your walls, not with big Sailor Moon
posters or calendars, but with Sailor Moon trading cards!
900. You want to be a famous Superstar, so you try to set up
a meeting with Safron.
901. You are assimilated by the Borg. Soon after, Earth is
invaded by Sailor suited cyborgs in a crescent moon shaped
902. You go to school late, in hopes of meeting Serena on
903. People make fun of you for liking Sailor Moon and they
say, "You play with Sailor Moon dolls!" and you yell,
disgusted by the thought, "PLAY with them?! NO WAY! I didn't
even take them out of the packages! I have them on display!"
904. You shut down windows just to hear "Sailor Moon Says
905. You cry everytime you see chocolate parfait on a menu.
906. You wonder what Luna and Artemis would be like after
eating lots of catnip.
907. Sailor Moon makes you feel so good, that you think it
should be classified as a drug by the FDA.
908. Everytime you meet someone new that you like, you break
out into song... "Here in you I've found a friend. You'll be
with me till the end."
909. You buy a new 30 inch stereo TV just for the return of
Sailor Moon this June.
910. Someone emails you with a question and the first line
of your response is "Stay right there and I'll show you!"
911. You wish that Sailor Moon would talk to the audience
more, like she did in 'So You Want to be a Superstar'.
912. You believe that the 'Sailor Moon Says' segments hold
the secrets to having a perfect life.
913. Whenever you see a bubble bath you think Amy exploded.
914. You start calling your little brother 'Sammy'.
915. You keep wondering when Sailor Hollywood is going to
show up. (She's the Scout from "Planet Hollywood.")
916. You take a big bite out of a sugar cookie, then you
shout "Look! A Crescent Moon!"
917. Everytime you see the hand on a palm readers sign, you
automatically think... "Moon Prism Power!"
918. You think the old guy you saw in the mall the other
day, might be Malachite, just because he had white hair.
919. You think doctors should start prescribing Sailor Moon
as a remedy for what ever ails you... 'Watch two Sailor Moon
episodes and call me in the morning'.
920. Your teacher threatens to take away your Sailor Moon
action figure, because you were brushing her hair during
921. You think that next Christmas' hottest toy will be
922. Bandai decides to put a Cardzillion card machine in
your room, to increase profits.
923. You are the only one in your grade with a Sailor Moon
lunch box and you're proud of it.
924. You change your phone number to 757-6666 because the
letters spell out SLR-MOON.
925. You wouldn't think yourself insane if a black cat told
you you were a Sailor Scout.
926. You bought three boxes of Sailor Moon valentines. Not
because you have that many Moonie friends, but because you
want to keep two boxes of them for your Sailor Moon
927. You haven't taken your Sailor Moon soundtrack CD out of
the CD player since the silver millennium.
928. When people ask you what you have done since graduating
from college, you reply, "I write resumes by moonlight and
mail them out by daylight."
929. Your new boyfriend walks into your room and says "Oh
great, I'm dating a Moonie!" and walks out the Door...
930. You stay outside in the evening to see the moon and
planets come out and then proceed to talk to them.
931. You don't consider yourself a true Moonie until Starfox
puts one of your YKYWTMSMW contributions on this web page.
932. As your first step in an attempt to contact Central
Control, you try to teach your cat to say "I love tuna fish
and field mouse pudding."
933. For some reason, Bananarama's song "Venus" has become
one of your favorite songs...
934. Your teacher threatens to take away your Sailor Moon
trading cards, so you whip out your trusty Moon Scepter and
scream "Moon Scepter Elimination" at the top of your lungs.
And you think you see him turn into Moon Dust!, when in
reality he is running out of the classroom screaming "I
can't take it anymore! All of these Moonies are driving me
crazy! I quit!"
935. You take so many Japanese language courses just to
understand everything about Sailor Moon, that you forget how
to speak English.
936. A new finishing school opens up in your area, so you
practice up on your frisbee throwing, in hopes of being
accepted to it.
937. You start sending bribes to Starfox, to get him to post
your YKYWTMSMW suggestions.
938. When the word "SAILOR" is played on the Scrabble board,
you put the word "MOON" through the "O" in "SAILOR", as your
939. You get really mad when everyone considers your best
friend a Sailor Moon freak, when you're the one who got her
to start watching it. So, you go around screaming "I'm the
freak! I'm the freak!" and you don't care how stupid you
940. You start 'punishing people in the name of the moon'
for having potted plants in their apartment, because you're
afraid they might be miniature Doom Trees.
941. 17 is now your lucky number.
942. Your science teacher calls you up to ask why you wrote
"EVIL" next to Beryllium on the periodic table.
943. You get sent to the guidance counsellor after
explaining to your science teacher why you wrote "EVIL" next
to Beryllium on the periodic table.
944. Whenever you hear ZZ Tops song 'Sharp Dressed Man', you
can't help but think of Tuxedo Mask.
945. When you heard the news that there will be 17 new
English Sailor Moon episodes produced, you ran right out and
bought 17 high quality blank video tapes, one to record each
946. You think Sailor Moon should be renamed 'Serena:
947. You can write a 50 page Sailor Moon FanFic, but you
can't bring yourself to write a 9 page history paper.
948. You think Jedite might actually be an air traffic
949. You have framed pictures of Sailor Moon all over your
room, while your diploma is in a drawer somewhere.
950. You get worried that because your cat hasn't given you
supernatural powers that the world will be taken over by the
Negaverse and everyone will be drained of their energy...
951. Everytime you listen to the Sailor Moon soundtrack, you
are yet again astounded by just how good it is.
952. You know how to sing the Sailor Moon theme song in 4
953. You notice it's less syllables to say "You know you
watch too much Sailor Moon when" than "YKYWTMSMW".
954. You got internet access for the sole purpose of
entering a contest and winning tickets to a cruise.
955. You press your face against the computer screen, in
hopes that the symbol of Sailor Mercury will show up on your
956. You always slurp your soup while at fancy dinners
957. You have taught your white cat to wear a microphone
headset, so you too can talk to Central Control.
958. You don't get one of these references, so you scream
"Oh no! I don't watch enough Sailor Moon!!!"
959. You're furious at your hair for being it's length,
because it isn't quite long enough to wear like Lita's, but
is too long to wear like Amy's!
960. You figured IT out! No, not the meaning of life... How
to put your hair up exactly like Serena's!!!
961. You hang around at computer schools, in hopes of
finding Sailor Mercury. Though, you'd even settle for
962. The advertising slogan "Imagine Yourself In A Mercury"
takes on a whole new meaning...
963. You are the proud owner of all 6 official Sailor Moon
964. When you heard that Disney may make a live-action movie
based on Sailor Moon, you rushed out and signed up for
acting lessons, in preparation for the auditions.
965. You'd love to see Serena make a guest appearance on
966. While getting kicked out of the arcade for messing with
the machines, You protest that you were simply "trying to
contact Central Control on urgent Sailor business."
967. You listen to "It's A New Day" every morning.
968. Your friends come across a reference on this list that
they don't understand, so they demand that YOU explain it to
969. You keep a Crescent Moon wand in your locker just in
case your biology teacher really is Queen Beryl.
970. You have bought every book that has 'Moon' somewhere in
971. You write Encyclopedia Britanica and tell them they
should have an entry about Sailor Moon and the Moon Kingdom.
972. Your parents see Luna talk and say, "Are you aware how
fake that is?" And you say, "I know, if she lives in Japan,
why would she have a British accent?" Your parents leave the
room mumbling, "$200 dollar an hour therapy and I get
973. You're afraid to go out in a row boat, for fear birds
will capsize it.
974. You write to McDonalds requesting that Sailor Moon
action figures be in the next Happy Meals.
975. When you see someone you haven't seen in quite awhile,
you scream, "Its got to be an illusion!" and then you
attempt to 'scan' them using an earring and goggles.
976. You check this page every day to see if your
contribution made it up.
977. While clubbing with a fellow Moonie, you both cross
your arms in front of your faces and yell "Mercury
Bubbles...Blast!" every time they add more smoke to the
978. You intentionally get into fights at school, in hopes
that you'll get transferred to Crossroads Junior High
School, like Lita.
979. You think a 'lunatic' is a clock made on the moon.
980. You think a 'lunatic' is a clock made by a black cat.
981. You think a 'lunatic' is someone who is crazy about
982. You think a 'lunatic' is a perfect description of you.
983. You think a 'lunatic' is a sign that Luna needs a flea
and tick collar.
984. Every time you watch Star Wars, you subconsciously add
"Silver" to the beginning of "Millennium Falcon".
985. You only wear clothes made out of 100% RAYon.
986. You want to sue Intel for stealing technology from Amy.
987. You run around in public with a bubble wand and a
bottle of bubble formula, blasting bubbles at
988. You bring your lunch to school in a little drawstring
989. You go to an amusement park, and you spend the whole
day riding around on the kiddie train, hoping to find
990. When you're talking about a girl you don't like, you
say "She's such an Ann!"
991. You think Neflyte would make a great Astrologer.
992. In the middle of a shower, you dash out towards the
computer with a towel wrapped around you, soaking wet,
yelling, "I got it! The perfect, absolute most awesome
993. Your parents want you to join the chess club, and you
agree in hopes Amy might be your partner.
994. You plan to yell "Mars.. Fire.. Ignite!" at the top of
your lungs at the Sydney 2000 Olympics, when the torch is
995. You buy a bass guitar and learn to play it 'cause you
love the riff from "Moon Tiara Magic!"
996. You've listened to the Sailor Moon soundtrack CD over
997. You've visited this YKYWTMSMW page over 100 times.
998. At a school dance, you request "My Only Love" as the
last song of the night.
999. You get banned from Toys R Us for yanking a Sailor Moon
lunch box out of a five year olds arms.
1000. You're afraid to go anywhere near a Tennis court, for
fear that some Negaverse monster might turn you into a big
*** *** ***